This was the 3rd and final Illustrator exercise for IMED1401. While not nearly as bad as my first attempt with the software. The end result is something far more abstract than what I intended.
You may look at the logo and think that they are not terrible. Well, the intended result was to recreate this logo:
Substituting the blue with green and removing the yellow background color was intentional. Everything else wasn’t. I found Illustrator overwhelming and the fact that none of the projects I completed looked like anything I wanted to do was enough to deter me from using Photoshop until Summer 2016 (almost 2 years).
Unfortunately, this is still the only logos I have created. Designing logos is something I most definitely want to pursue in the future. One day, I will finish this logo as well….