Designing a flyer for a notable brand was an assignment completed for Interactive Design II (IMED 2345) a class at Northwest Vista which was a part of my Digital Media degree program. The objective of this assignment was to familiarize myself with the interactive functionality of Adobe InDesign.
Features of the Flyer
- Document design size will be 7.5 in * 10 in
- QR Code
- POP UP
- Closebutton for pop up
- Hyperlinks / Buttons (how will get the hyperlink info if it’s not clickable?)
- Vector graphics – Logo
- Raster graphics – Image of product
- Audio (clickable and non-clickable representation) (how will you display the audio info in a jpg?)
- Video (clickable and non-clickable representation) (how will you display the video info in a jpg?)
The flyer conforms to Fitbit trademark guidelines.