Designing a flyer for a notable brand was an assignment completed for Interactive Design II (IMED 2345) a class at Northwest Vista which was a part of my Digital Media degree program. The objective of this assignment was to familiarize myself with the interactive functionality of Adobe InDesign.
The mock up of the tablet and flyer is from Themeraid.
Features of the Flyer
- Document design size will be 7.5 in * 10 in
- QR Code
- POP UP
- Closebutton for pop up
- Hyperlinks / Buttons (how will get the hyperlink info if it’s not clickable?)
- Vector graphics – Logo
- Raster graphics – Image of product
- Audio (clickable and non-clickable representation) (how will you display the audio info in a jpg?)
- Video (clickable and non-clickable representation) (how will you display the video info in a jpg?)
The flyer conforms to Fitbit trademark guidelines.